A Multi-Use Modular Grid System
Introducting the Waffle Grid, an interconnecting grid which allows the user to configure the shape of their work table. Through its unique design, you can configure around a corner, as a connecting backsplash or even randomly turn up individual grids to have a smooth area amid a pocketed area. You can even see through it for angle patterns.
Made of high impact Lexan, the surface of the 1/2-inch pockets is rounded smooth to allow your glass to glide. Want to clean out debris from a section? Just lift it out... no need to disturb your whole work surface!
The Waffle Grid comes packaged in a 6-Pack of 11-1/4" x 11-1/4" grid sections. Modular design allows you to have one small surface of 11 inches by 11 inches square or a large surface of unlimited size by interconnecting many grids.
- Dimension does not get lost when adding grids.
- The tops of each of the squares are rounded smooth so glass glides easy.
- Allows the configuration to go around a corner such as an L-Shaped counter or to
design a backsplash.
- Material is of impact resistant polycarbonate plastic. (Lexan)
- See through material allows the use of a template to be placed underneath such as
an angle guide. Also excellent light transmission for a lightbox.
- Grids interconnect in such a way that you can flip one or more over in set-up
so you could have smooth areas amid pocketed areas. This would give you an area to score small pieces.
- When emptying out the grids, you only have to pick up one section which you
can conveniently empty into a small wastebasket without disturbing the rest of your gridded work area.
- If you wish to store your grids, simply stack them and place in a drawer.