Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System
Aids in scoring angles and straight edges to create basic
shapes or strips.
This product was designed with the same principles as the Cutter’s Mate: simplicity, comfort and ease in scoring. The compass dial and rests, resembling beetles, provide ease of cutting from either side of the work surface, or a straight cut perpendicular from the base ruler.
Features of the Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System
- Wear-resistant straight edge, excellent for strips
- Compass indicates all popular angles for basic shapes
- Designed for use with the Waffle Grid surface
- Oil well
- 2 Adjustable-angle rests -- one for each side of the work surface
- 1 Stationary straight edge rest
- 1 Swiveling rest, functioning as the compass dial
- 2 Multi-directional glass stops
- 18" Ruler
- 23" Straight edge
To obtain best results and accuracy for the measurements on the documents below, please make sure your printer settings are set at 100% or full page, when printing.
Beetle Bits Mini
A smaller version of our popular Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System
Longest straight cut is 13"
Includes everything you need:
- 1 FLYING BEETLE GLASS CUTTER
- 2 Waffle Grids (Each 11 ¼" x 11 ¼")
- CSG-10 Carbide Cutting Head
- 1 Adjustable-angle rest
- 1 Directional glass stop
- 1 90 degree straight-edge rest
- 1 Straight edge swivel rest
- 1 Compass dial
- 1 Ruler positioner/oil well
- 14 Inch ZERO Mark Ruler
- 18 Inch straight edge
- 2 Blade Compensators
The Flying Beetle Cutting Head
- designed for use with the Beetle Bit Glass Cutting System
- glides effortlessly back and forth on the straight edge bar
- made from impact-resistant polycarbonate
- does not require oil, though cutting head may be dipped if desired
Description of use
The cutting head is always at a perfect 90-degree angle to the glass, giving you a perfect score every time. All you need to do is press down on the button to engage the carbide cutting wheel with the glass. The brightly colored pointer is in direct alignment with the lines of our Waffle Grid system so you will know exactly where the scoring line is going to be.
Replacement heads are available.